16 Kasım 2011 Çarşamba

F(x)=you+society-awareness

I'm sorry, I will write in English, because I feel  myself more comfortable. In my first post, I mentioned life as a function and promised to you that I will say what could happen if you choose another way, when I ask you a decision at this moment. One week ago, I read an article which is written by Amartya Sen who has Nobel Prize. He sees life same with me, and talk about f(n) function. I wish we could live all alternatives, then choose best utilitarian one in economic sense or most happy one in romantic. I am not sure, do we able to see all these alternatives? Or we are looking from a small window, and think life is like we see. If there is no absolut truth and everythings is intersubjective, why do we want to live another's life? This means I can see what outside is   from another's window. But,still, I cannot jump to his/her window. So, there is limited function. At least, there is something special to me, I can feel good. If there is common window, I mean more moral thing, relationship between man and woman, or families would be just common thing. While I'm writing, I try to jump your windows to understand better you, I don't know, am I good or bad? But that I want to do is showing you that there is no one window, there is no just you. In somewhere, someone  looks at his/her window and thinks  on you, can you see him or her. At one minute, you just see eachother, nothing else. If you catch these moments, you will be part of all kind of relationships. If you close your eyes, sorry, you will be nothing. I am not talking about complex system, all things I said on being aware or not something, except yourself. You can think on what I say, I try to make you a thinker on society, you or your relationships with world in all sense. I thought that realizing or fullfilling yourself is most important thing, now, I know realizing or understanding other things as they are around us is more important than us. Only you doesn't mean anything, sorry. I am really interesting in not who you are, but how you act when I do something to you. This is our function, this is life as we live. And this is not my story. This is all we do. 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder