25 Ekim 2011 Salı

Just about love as usual

There are 132 pages which is written by me to someone, I adore.
All is about love.
And there is a breakup poet at the end of the all pages.
Full of awareness, full of hopelessness.
Hope, lie, disappoitments..
I just want to write, say something to myself, you're gonna be okey.
But, I don't believe in end.
This is beginning of love and pain. Like a beginning of a relationship. Everything mixes.
Just, I know you, know your name, singing songs to you.


This blog is my private area. I have right to say whatever I want. But you don't, I'm sorry for that. Kidding me, I'm not sorry, I can control your comments. Opps,  keep silence. And just read, may be you can meditate yourself, I don't know, I'm not you.  Especially for this post, be careful. I need some relaxation, expression,confession so whatever. This is my page. Listen the song and go..



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder